Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Catching Up

I know...I know...I am super behind on my blogging...as per usual! I'm sure all 5 of my readers have just been dying to read about what we have been up to ;-) Once Kennedy came, I struggled to get anything done let alone making blog posts. How are you supposed to be concerned with anything when you have a beautiful new baby to look at?? But, I am slowly getting used to our new life with our little angel. And by "getting used to" I mean getting used to getting normal things done during the day like showering, caring for the dogs, taking care of the house, eating regular meals, brushing my teeth, laundry, etc, etc... We've made so much progress! Things couldn't be more perfect!


So, to fill you in on what we have been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment