Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 3rd Trimester To Me!

I am now officially 28 weeks along! Can you believe it!?! I feel like this pregnancy is just flying by. You'll have to excuse these, not so great photos, for a number of reasons. First, they were taken with my iPhone, second, I had to take them myself (as you can see), and third, I am in our bathroom! Oh the joys of living by yourself! I'll have to have Jory take some better photos while he is here this weekend. These next 3 photos were taken on Sunday. It was super hot that day so you'll have to excuse the no make-up and undone hair look! I just didn't have the energy to do anything other than shower :-)

Our little bambina is now about two and a quarter pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes (which now have eye lashes) and she may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb. I can feel her moving around all the time now. Her favorite times to move are in the morning and also at night once I lay down for bed. She is quite the active little bug! We have a doctor appointment this Friday and will hopefully have an ultrasound picture to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment