Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our First Born...




Our Little Maggie is our first born :-) She has been with us for 8 of the 9 years that we have been married. We got her in Italy when she was 8 weeks old and she quickly established herself as the sassy, boss of the house. She has maintained that title for all of the 8 years of her life! She has been all over the world with us. She has even endured 3 moves! Italy to Boise, Boise to San Diego and San Diego to Mount Vernon. She has adjusted to us bringing home 2 sisters for her (Bailey and Zoe) to play with and now, in 3 short months, we are preparing to bring home sister number 3!

Lately Maggie has been very attached to my belly. Anytime I sit down she snuggles right up with either her head or her paw resting nicely on my belly. I think she is establishing her title as oldest and the boss of the house with Kennedy but regardless of her actual intentions, Jory and I think its the most precious thing that we've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Our cats cuddled my belly a few times. I mentioned it to a friend and she said that they probably knew that I was pregnant. After all, they are apparently able to recognise pregnancy in their own species! That was a surprise to me!

    ReplyDelete