Friday, August 12, 2011

Anacortes, Washington

Since moving back to Washington, I have decided that I really really want to live out in Anacortes! It is such a cute little town. Not too big, not too small. They get less rain out there per year and the town is situated right on the water looking out to the Puget Sound. Its BEAUTIFUL!! Last weekend my Mom and two of my Sisters and I went out for the Anacortes Arts and Crafts Festival. We had perfect weather and it was so fun to be able to just walk around and enjoy the scenery. We stopped for a bite at Gere-a-Deli. It was delicious!


Me and Mom looking at the magnets.

These gorgeous hanging baskets are hanging off of almost every lamp post.




Tessa and Lindsay

I really wanted to buy one of these bouquets but didn't...don't know why, but I should have!

After the festival, we drove around for a bit to check out some of the neighborhoods. This is one of my dream houses! It has a water view (not pictured) and is in the cutest neighborhood right down the street from Washington State Park.

This house even had an outdoor living area!

And there were deer just wandering around...stopping for a few quick bites.


Of course we will have to see where Jory finds a job before we can buy a house but hopefully, when its time, you will find me out on my patio in this neighborhood enjoying the beautiful scenery.

1 comment:

  1. Anacortes is definitely a city we would consider living in if we were in the area! La Conner is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete